cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning BT/EE equipment

Markdija
Investigator
Investigator

I have sent back to Bt / EE , but they keep asking for it back , I have called them twice ( takes over 40 minutes to one hour) .

I have a picture of thier posting and our certificate of posting sent in our main post office. If I get get sent a bill for this I will be annoyed , as I physically can not do any more for them , apart from come and do the job for them. Watch this space. Markdija 

21 REPLIES 21
Markdija
Investigator
Investigator

IMG_3465.jpeg

IMG_3464.jpeg

Dear BT/EE,

I do hope you read your own forum’s .

many customers try to help you , by having all thier ducks in a row .

1- received postage bag , with new EE router.

( a BT engineering came and tweaked all my Bt  in the morning, so it all worked , a new EE box arrived in the afternoon, that I had to install  myself, I did not even realise that you were changing me from BT over to EE ).

2- stripped out all BT equipment worth over £300 and was threatened that I would be made to pay £60, if I did not return it All . 
3- took photo of parcel , took to main post office and got certificate of posting , also took a photo , as evidence ( just as well, both BT and EE have been saying I have not returned it.

4- now keep sending it back ( photo’s ) to BT and EE , to see who closes out first and acknowledge’s me .

5- not everyone, keeps a track of things or takes photo’s , so I feel sorry for them being threatened that they have to pay money for the equipment returned.

Robbie-Mac
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Markdija and welcome to the EE Community!

I'm sorry for the problems you've experienced returning your equipment.  I really appreciate the time you have spent over the phone trying to get this sorted.

I see you kept the proof of postage (which was the right thing to do) so I'll message you now in a moment privately.  Please respond to the message with the info I've asked for and we'll mark the equipment as returned to help draw a line under this for you 🙂

I'll look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,

Robbie

I had exactly the same situation and did all you did by photographing the postage label on the bag, keeping the post office tracking receipt and constantly checking that reference on the RM tracking site. I eventually messaged BT using their live chat. told them the tracking number and that as far as I was concerned it had been returned to them via their preferred method (Royal Mail) and to that end my part was fulfilled.

The CS advisor immediately updated my old BT account as equipment returned ending the saga.

Hi All,

here i am again , issue not resplved still being told , i have not returned my BT Box to EE , VIA TEXT , OFF COURSE ITS A NO reply on .

so each week i get emails and texts from EE, I WILL JUST LET THEM SEND ME THE BILL and then  go through the whole process again with them , seems a waste of time to me , do you listen to your customers ??, wait out ....

Neil-O

@Markdija I'm sorry you're still being chased for equipment that you've already returned. If you reply to the private message I've sent with your details, I'm sure we'll be able to help.

Thanks

Neil

Hi,

I am facing the exact same issue! Returned the kit on the 29th November, and by tracking it via the Royal Mail site, I can see it was received/signed for on the 5th December. In mid-January, I am still getting texts and emails chasing the return of the kit. I have tried to contact EE but as always, the emails and texts cannot be replied to!

Can someone from EE please help!

Neil-O

Hi @nlester77 I'm sorry you're being chased for equipment already returned. Are you a New EE customer and it's the old BT Equipment that's being asked for?

Thanks

Neil

Hi i am also in the same boat where they keep asking me for the kit back which i nave sent 

i am so frustrated as don't know what to do next please help 

Many thanks  Margaret