cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to any BB deals online as a current customer

CasaBelfast04
Investigator
Investigator

Why is it that I cannot just simply upgrade/downgrade my broadband package online?  When im logged in I cannot access any information about the current BB deals available to me because the page has always shown ''Sorry, looks like a techincal error'' 

I can only view BB deals when im completely logged out 

My previous contact expired a while back and to begin with I assumed I was just having issues with the website loading but now ive figured that I just don't have access to that information without calling EE.  Id like to just sign-in, change my package, no engineers, no 45 minute phone calls trying to sell me this and that.  Just a straightforward change  

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @CasaBelfast04 

Have you tried a different browser or cleared your browser cache? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@CasaBelfast04 : Have you gone from your online MyEE for BB under "Change My BB Plan"?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Yes I have tried Google Chrome, Opera and Mozilla Firefox.  Results are the same on all even after clearing cache 

Yes also tried this and after filling in my details etc I get - 

Something goes wrong...

Our fault, not yours. Please call us free on the number shown this page

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CasaBelfast04 

I'm sorry that you're not able to access this information online. I've sent you a private message to get you some help.

Chris

Steam56
Visitor

Exact same thing for me, if I am logged out I can look at all kinds of pages on the shop, soon as I log in and try, its either a technical error or its not available at the moment