cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Landline With EE

Meibion1
Contributor
Contributor

I have been without Landline for a number of weeks. Rang customer services , reply was they are looking into the issue and will ring me back ( on my mobile ) next Friday 5th April. Therefore I am without a landline.! My wife is attending a Hospital Outpatients and awaiting a call from them !! Why is taking so long just to activate my landline? Time to go to Sky ?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John-C
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Meibion1, sorry that your landline isn't working and the next update will be on Friday?
Has the telephone service worked ok until recently?
Do you know whether you have a landline or a Digital Voice service? Digital Phone | Digital Cordless Phone | EE

Cheers

John 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
John-C

Hi @Meibion1, sorry that your landline isn't working and the next update will be on Friday?
Has the telephone service worked ok until recently?
Do you know whether you have a landline or a Digital Voice service? Digital Phone | Digital Cordless Phone | EE

Cheers

John 

Hi John, I have digital voice using a BT4600 phone plugged into an adapter. Worked OK until they tried to fix my voicemail problem, then my landline is now dead.

Daniel-S

Thanks @Meibion1.

The team should be able to help you get this working. It can take a few days to fix.

Can you let us know how you get on this Friday, please? 

Thank you

Daniel-S

Hi Daniel Thanks for reply . Have had problems for 5to 6 weeks with EE. Firstly had no Caller display which was  fixed after a week , then last week lost voicemail, rang customer services who said they would fix that in 24hrs , never happened, and now have no landline. Why it takes a week  to fix a landline beats me . charging me £11 a month for unlimited calls which I cannot make ! will let you know what happens Friday 

Colin

Hi Daniel,  landline now OK, however callers still can't leave me a message.  Team trying to sort it out. 

Daniel-S

Hey @Meibion1, that's good progress so far.

Hopefully they fix the issue with the voicemail for you now soon.

Thanks

Daniel-S