Contacting EE

Declanfb
Investigator
Investigator

I can’t call EE as I am currently away. I can’t find an email contact or online chat service. How can I contact them?

6 REPLIES 6
bristolian
Legend
Legend

There is no email contact, what is the query you have?

I cancelled my broadband as I was leaving the country. I have a cancellation request put it and this was terminated, along with direct debits being cancelled. I received an email stating that I have been missing payments and will be charged for this. I wish to clarify the cancellation 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Declanfb 

You will need to speak to our broadband support team so that we can check this for you. You can find all of our contact methods, including an international number, on our get in touch help page.

Chris

Hi Chris, 

I was aware of this - however I can only find the number for inside Europe, however I am in South Asia. If I was to use the number I will be charged, which I do not want to do. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Declanfb,

Did you cancel your direct debit before your final bill was taken?

If you'd like to discuss the outstanding payment with a member of the team, I'd recommend calling via a web based app, such as Skype.

James

Try calling CS on the Freephone no. (Opt 3) in my sig. on Skype over WiFi. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)