cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband - recent house fire

HTMac81
Explorer

We have been a victim of a house fire, where we are no longer able to reside at the property for up to a 6 month period.

What are our options in terms of not getting charged for a broadband service that we will not be using?

Anyone with  advice please? We are past our 14 day cooling off period.

Many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi,

Thank you so much for your message, we are all okay. Nobody at home thankfully, apart from the dog. She’s recovering well.

I managed to get through on the telephone to resolve my query this morning. All sorted now, but many thanks for your help.

Mrs H McLoughlin

Sent from my iPhone

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HTMac81,

Thank you for posting. I hope everyone is safe and well and that no one was injured in the fire. Send me your account information and I'll take a look to see what can be done.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy

Hi,

Thank you so much for your message, we are all okay. Nobody at home thankfully, apart from the dog. She’s recovering well.

I managed to get through on the telephone to resolve my query this morning. All sorted now, but many thanks for your help.

Mrs H McLoughlin

Sent from my iPhone
Paddy-B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @HTMac81,

Thank you for posting back to update the thread. I'm glad to hear you got sorted.

Kind regards,

Paddy