Add to plan accessory

datavampire
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hello people and especially EE. Officials

Today I tried to add a Nintendo switch 1.1 and a game to my account.

This was my second attempt as they show in stock then disappear.

I was told to watch either the stock via the mobile app or via the website. Anyhow first 10 mins into my call. I pass the security then ofc I spend the normal 5 mins explaining what I want to do which is add a Nintendo switch 1.1 etc. they say NPS. they have 200 in stock. etc.

30 mins into the call. We have got the grey one red one or the neon one in stock which one would you like sir. I reply the neon one pls. (Wife is getting excited as she si the one who wants it). they then run through the upfront cost and monthly charge to my account. "is this ok sir" i reply yes it's NPS at all. At this point, I'm pulling my card out of my wallet to pay the upfront costs.

40 mins into the call" sorry sir there is a problem. the sales agent is having problems adding it to your account, I need to put you on hold while we sort this out. I reply. "hey ok nps"

50 mins into the call. "Sorry to keep you on hold we are having problems. with our system its very slow and i need to speak to my supervisor", Again "ok nps "i reply.

! hour into the call. I am very sorry sir the supervisor has disconnted about my call. I am going to transfer you to another member of our sales team who will help you with this issue.

Connected to a new person. I then spend another 5 mins explaining. they reconfirm what im after and again put me on hold while they add it to my account.

A long hold roughly 1 hour 20 mins into the call.

We are very sorry to keep you on hold we are having problems. My manager is looking into the issue. we will have to put you on hold again while we try and sort this out for me.

1 Hour 25 mins into the call." we are very sorry sir it appears they are not in stock" i reply "are you sure, it shows on the website they are indeed in stock and the previous 2 people have also told me they are in stock". The person replies "wait what ? it says they are in stock ?" I reply "yes" We will have to put you back on hold and look into this.

Meanwhile, im telling my wife this doesn't look good when I normally add something it takes like 10 mins at most to sort.

! hour 35 mins into the call. "i am very sorry for this we are having trouble adding these items to your account. we will have to transfer you to another person who will be able to do this for you. 

At this point, i am starting to get very annoyed and keep my calm and reply "again ok nps".

! hour 36 mins the person says. both me and my manager are trying to add these products to your account this shouldn't take long we will need to put you on hold. again I reply "ok NPS" by this time I'm very annoyed my wife is also very annoyed.

! hour 46 mins. a person comes on and says "Sorry sir the items you want are out of stock" At this point I am speechless and dunno what to say. Again the person says" Sorry sir the items you wanted to add are out of stock" I then compose myself and reply " I am very saddened to hear this. your website, your app clearly shows them in stock, i was advised there were over 200 of them in stock by other people. and getting on for 2 hours into the call your saying they are not in stock" I then ask how is a customer supposed to know how to know when they are in stock? the reply is there is no way to know you just have to ring, I then replied like I have 2 times already. and tonight was told several times they were in stock than to be told they are not in stock > the reply " you just have to ring up"

I just reply " Ok thank you for your help and put the phone down.

How can something so easy go so terribly wrong.

How EE are customers supposed to know when stock is in stock so we do not waste our time and your time trying to order stuff. your systems say is in stock.

Oh did I mention the last time I tried to order one I was told in like 10 mins there was none in stock and that they would ring me when they did have some in stock? . It never happened just like the time i rang up and tried to add a ring doorbell.

What is the point EE of having a website that clearly says you have stock available for products when you clearly do not ?.

1 Comment