sandraregina196
Visitor

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @sandraregina196 

Sorry to hear about your phone. If you haven't already, please call EE to report it stolen so they can block it. If it says they are closed, just keep hanging on.

What should I do if my phone is lost or stolen? 

If there's anything else we can help with, let us know.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @sandraregina196 

Sorry to hear about your phone. If you haven't already, please call EE to report it stolen so they can block it. If it says they are closed, just keep hanging on.

What should I do if my phone is lost or stolen? 

If there's anything else we can help with, let us know.

Mikeashy517
Investigator
Investigator

Ive had a phone stolen last night and your contact centre is closed to report it however they have removed the sim and inserted into another phone resulting in charges way over £200. I am refusing to pay this extra amount and will phone at 0800 once your open

may i suggest you have a 24hr emergency call centre for things like this to cancel phones immediately

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Mikeashy517 it is open 24 hours. You have to stay on the line. It says they are closed but then says for lost and stolen phones it is open and your call will be answered. 

Ok no problem

I have just started work so will phone back once finished
Thank you for the reply
Regards
Mike

What is the phone number

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome to the community, @Mikeashy517

I'm sorry to hear about your phone and the subsequent call charges. I would recommend calling one of the numbers on the lost and stolen help page to discuss this with our Mobile Care team.

Chris

uvarvu
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

And next time set a PIN on your SIM.  It’s entirely your fault that those charges were run up.