cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 14pro max 256gb purple colour

cvr1053
Visitor

i have ordered 14pro max and i still didnt receive any update reagrding phone. can u please provide me with an update with my phone and also i have ordered airpods pro 2 generation and no update on these as well.

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @cvr1053

Thanks for ordering with us. 

When did you place your order?

The current timescale for the iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in Purple is to expect despatch in more than 28 days.

Katie.

Hi Katie!

I had a call last week to change my order from Space Grey to Purple as it would be here in 7 days? I’m now on the seventh day with no update::

is it now 30 days again, if so i should’ve stayed with my original order from the beginning of Nov! 

All the best,

Liam

Katie_B

Hi @NoviceSkeleton

This is the current delivery guidance.

For specific order updates please give our customer care team a call who can look further into this for you. Alternatively, you can track your order online using the order tracker.

Katie 🙂

Ah, bummer! should’ve stuck with the space grey. 

thank you for your help 🙂 

Lynnsh21
Explorer

I ordered a purple iPhone 14pro max 256gig on 17/11/2022, was told it will take 3weeks then received an email stating that the phone has been dispatched 2weeks later but they will hold it up from 1 to 6 December. They added the phone's new number on the ee app. But after some weeks the number nolonger appears and until today I haven't received a notification that the phone is ready for collection. May you please help shade more light on what is going on because it's almost 2months after the order, and if you try to ask at the ee store they just tell you if your phone is ready for collection you will receive a message.... That's not a professional and satisfying response to give a client especially when you have missed your delivery date. 

Katie_B

Hello @Lynnsh21

Did you place your order for delivery to your local EE Store?

I would recommend giving us a call and speaking with our customer care team on 150 who have account access to ensure your phone has not been returned to the warehouse. 

Please be sure to keep me posted,

Katie

Yes the delivery was to my local ee store. 

James_B

Hi @Lynnsh21,

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to check what has gone wrong if you get in touch on 150.

Thanks

James