Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 14 Pro Max: Customers Need an Update

epicrhxdes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,

So I understand the iPhone 14 Pro Max is a very popular phone, I get that. But, we need to be kept in the loop, Apple & EE know when they’ll be arranging a good batch of iPhones to be delivered to them, but this information needs to be posted either on social media or to the people awaiting for the batch of iPhones to be delivered.

Surely EE are aware when they’re receiving them so why aren’t they telling advisors ‘Look, on this date: XX/XX/XXXX we will be receiving a batch of iPhone 14 Pro Max’s in XXXGB, this is when you should expect your iPhone to arrive.’

We just want you to be more specific, be more open with us. We don’t want estimates. I’ve ordered mine in September, iPhone 14 Pro Max Silver 128GB model, and I haven’t received any updates other than ‘Order Confirmed’ with no tracking information.

Thank you. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jaii_96
Investigator
Investigator

Completely agree with you on this! 
I think for most people it’s the frustration of being in the dark about everything, or calling EE and getting roundabout answers.

I upgraded and ordered Sept 23rd and then had to redo it all on Oct 1st so the frustration is real…I just hope I get this before November 😕

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Jaii_96
Investigator
Investigator

Completely agree with you on this! 
I think for most people it’s the frustration of being in the dark about everything, or calling EE and getting roundabout answers.

I upgraded and ordered Sept 23rd and then had to redo it all on Oct 1st so the frustration is real…I just hope I get this before November 😕

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@epicrhxdes  EE do notify customers of a pending delivery because a device can be allocated to them as they are next in the queue for that model type.     If a device can not be allocated to you at best they can only give you an estimate as EE are dependent on apple supplying those devices that everyone thinks they are entitled to because they made an order.  

coinslot
Explorer

It’s just a phone dude, not a life support machine. Have some patience, do something more constructive with your life and before you know it your new phone will arrive.

epicrhxdes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi @Chris_B 

Of course people are entitled to their devices, they’re paying for them and we’re not talking pennies either, over the contract people are paying £1000+ and some are paying double that or more! 

If people want to know specifics, they’re entitled to that. It’s what they’ve paid for. EE’s estimates have always been far off, this is what I am trying to say.

All we ask is for an update to let customers know when they’re receiving a delivery from Apple and whether or not our orders are being dispatched or not. 

epicrhxdes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@coinslot 

Yes, understandable. You may not have had trouble with EE before so you don’t know what it’s like to lose out on money, so this is why I am on top of it this time round, I don’t want to be messed about by EE again.

I am doing stuff with my life, but I am also going to be forking out £80+ for a device a month. I expect updates at the least. Thank you for your concern though, appreciate it. 

Adnan32
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a iphone 14 pro max 128gb on 10th October had 3 massages from 

EE telling me it's coming soon but no date hoping it should arrive before Xmas 😂 or I'll wait for the iphone 15

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Which colour did you choose, @Adnan32?

Chris

Midnight purple 💜

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

The current estimated delivery timescale for that model is to expect dispatch within 28 days, @Adnan32.

DPD will be in touch when it's ready to be delivered.

Thank you for your patience.

Chris