cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim not working after upgrade

MartRogers
Explorer

Hi all, 

First post so go easy on me. I have just upgraded to Iphone 15 Pro and during the swap over it mentioned something about transferring the sim which i agreed to and it said failed. I am now in the situation where my old phone says i have transferred to the new phone and the new one doesnt register with EE. The sim is being recognised by the phones as i get "no sim" when i remove it. 

Looking at other posts people seem to have needed to get a new sim card to sort this issue ? Does anyone have any ideas before i trot off down to the EE Shop to try and sort it ? I cannot even ring 150 (with wifi calling enabled) for support

thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @MartRogers

Welcome to the community it's great to you have here. 

Have you tried downloading your eSIM within your My EE account?

If this does not work and your SIM transfer has not completed successfully then we would recommend a replacement SIM. 

Katie

MartRogers
Explorer

Thanks but i tried that, all sorted now with a visit to the EE shop for a new sim which they activated and linked to the account. Apparently this is quite a common problem on upgrades. I cannot quite rememeber the question but it was along the lines of do you want to transfer the Esim at which point it failed and woudl not work in either phone. Make sure you click no !