cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Unlock?

nabil_rahman12
Visitor

So i've been thinking of getting a new phone from the EE store. Ive noticed that i also have to choose a sim plan if i plan on taking it on instalment. So i have a few queries.

1. After the my contract for the phone is paid off, will the phone be unlocked? will i be able to put any sim card in and make it work?

2. im here on a student visa so ill go back to my country every now and then, will i be able to use my sim card from there during my contract?

3. im using a lebara sim right now and i dont want to shift to a new network operator. will i be able to use this sim card in the new phone from the EE store? 

4. do discounts apply to airtime plans? 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master
  1. All devices sold nowadays are sold unlocked.
  2. Yes, paying any roaming fees.
  3. Yes, as it is unlocked you may use any network's SIM in it.
  4. I believe so, provided it isn't already discounted.
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)