cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My son has put a screen lock pin on the phone and I need to unlock it

Spencer2902
Visitor

Hi, I took my son's phone off him because he was gambling on it - I pay for it!  He's got a screen lock on it and I can't get the code.  I have changed the apple password online now so he has no access to my account but I want to make use of the phone.  How do I get past the pin code.  It's not the PUK code, its the initial screen lock code. 

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Spencer2902 

Unless he gives you the code you cannot bypass the pin access. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Spencer2902 , You will have to factory reset if you can, as there is no PIN code access, as @Northerner  has written unless your son knows what he did. Hopefully you can factory reset the phone, otherwise not sure what you can do.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@Spencer2902  You need to put the device in to restore mode or DDU mode and connect it to a pc with iTunes on it . You can then factory reset the device and because it’s on your Apple account you will be able to set this device back up.   

What iPhone model is it ?  as there is different methods to enter restore/DFU mode.