Welcome

Welcome! Learn how the EE Community works and meet your Community Stars and the EE Community Team.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Welcome

EE Customer agents

Hi ive been with EE for many many moons, since you’ve merged with BT customer service support has been RIDICULOUSLY HOPELESS, RUDE, IGNORANT, seriously contemplating switching to Vodafone or even Sky Mobile, I’ve never once felt annoyed or angry with...

October88 by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Pensions

HiI'm a previous employee (2010-2014). Would someone be able to contact me regarding my pension plan please?Many thanksKatheine

Hr contact

Hi , can anyone help with contacting hr as a previous employee 

Gavt8 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sponsorship - UK American Football

Good morning,I am emailing on behalf of the (%^&*AL %£$%) American Football team - I play on the team and represent the committee as the Sponsorship and affiliation rep alongside my counterpart Tom. Whilst American football may seem like a new sport ...

Interview Issues

Recently had a phone call interview with Craig from EE. Upon interviewing was asked general questions general scenario questions based on the job. I passed the first stage interview and he arranged for my next stage a few days later. I was told to ar...

CreweS96 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Music on hold

What’s the music on hold at the moment I would appreciate if someone could find out thanks

Sport Sponsorship

Hi, Wondering if we have anyone we can get in-touch,  with to discuss any help in fund raising. We have a gymnastics team who are going to America to compete in an international competition. Ages from 8-16. It’s an amazing opportunity for a regional ...

HR contact number

Hey I'm an ex employee of EE, I was wondering if anyone has a number to contact HR asap please?

Jade951 by Visitor
  • 170 replies
  • 5 Helpful