cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

information on phones

mangosroar
Explorer

I was looking through shopping Z flip4 then got some questions:
1. Is the 512gb version not on sale? I couldn't find it neither here nor on samsung

2. is the Bespoke edition not sold?
3. Why aren't the RAM not stated, but only the storage? I know some phones have different memory versions for the same storage

4. Why is the full amount I have to pay not disclosed? I can see why-for marketing purposes, but like come on, it's just so blatently obvious, stupid, and equivocating towards your own customers. Besides, I'm pretty sure it's violating the Consumer Rights Act of 2015. 

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @mangosroar. I'll do my best to answer your questions.

1. & 2. We currently stock the standard 128GB and 256GB versions of the Samsung Galaxy Flip4 5G

3. Both versions come with 8GB RAM as standard.

4. I'm not sure what you mean. Any up front and monthly payment fees should be shown when you take out a new contract or upgrade.

Chris

@mangosroar  if you want to know what you will have to pay roughly it’ll be 24 months X the tariff cost and any upfront fee.   EE can not give you an exact figure because of the CPI +3.9% your price increase that you agree to when you take out this contract.  EE don’t know what the CPI will be next year or the year after so EE can not give you an exact figure as it can/will change.     It’s not a fixed term contract so no violation of the consumer rights is happening by EE not showing what that can not predict because of CPI+3.9% price increase each year.