cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will EE be stocking the Vivo x60 phones?

jimskio
Visitor

So i've got my eye set on the Vivo X60 Pro Plus but i'm pretty happy with the coverage i get from EE so i'm wanting to stay with them, but i can't find anywhere if they will stock the Vivo phones.

I'd like to upgrade through EE just to spread the cost, but if i end up having to buy it through another seller, how can i tell if it will work with an EE sim card? i'm guessing it'd be unlocked, but not sure if it will talk nicely with the EE network or not.

I did try to ask in the live chat but the phone app is dodgy and didn't seem to want to send me any replies

Thanks!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@jimskio   It’ll work on EE as it has the correct bandwidth.  The X60 pro will be available in the uk on June the 3rd. But as EE have to my knowledge never sold this make a doubt they will have it.  You never know through.  

I’ve just found 

Where to buy the Vivo X60 Pro

The Vivo X60 Pro will launch in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Eastern Europe on 3 June. It's not been confirmed, but the phone will almost certainly be available to buy from Vivo's UK site.

While other retailers have not been confirmed, Laptops Direct and Box currently have the Vivo X51 in stock. It’s possible these retailers may also carry the Vivo X60 Pro when it releases in the UK.

So basically no network has confirmed it will sell this device ( yet/if at all ) 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@jimskio   It’ll work on EE as it has the correct bandwidth.  The X60 pro will be available in the uk on June the 3rd. But as EE have to my knowledge never sold this make a doubt they will have it.  You never know through.  

I’ve just found 

Where to buy the Vivo X60 Pro

The Vivo X60 Pro will launch in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Austria and Eastern Europe on 3 June. It's not been confirmed, but the phone will almost certainly be available to buy from Vivo's UK site.

While other retailers have not been confirmed, Laptops Direct and Box currently have the Vivo X51 in stock. It’s possible these retailers may also carry the Vivo X60 Pro when it releases in the UK.

So basically no network has confirmed it will sell this device ( yet/if at all ) 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jimskio

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Further to @Chris_B's brilliant reply, if you would like to register on our coming soon page, you'll be notified for any new launches.

Chris

I am in the process of cancelling my ee sim as I can not get any mobile data on my Vivo x60 pro and was told over the phone it is not a compatible phone

O2 SIM worked ok so I am heading back there after a week of headaches ,phone calls to 150 and to the shop in Livingston Scotland 

@GordonR   Did you enter the correct APN settings for the device?    The device supports the correct bandwidth on EE so it’ll be down to the APN settings. 

What are the correct APN settings?