cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VERY IMPORTANT VOICEMAIL

Penno2345
Visitor

Hi there,

Im on the samsung S20 5g, and i just got a message left on my voicemail from my great aunt that i very much want to have forever..

Is there any chance i could save this on my phone forever instead of just the 7 days,

Thank you for taking your time.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Penno2345 ,

Welcome to the community,

The only way I can think of you saving it, is to record it whilst playing the voicemail and saving it on your phone or any other device, with the loudspeaker on, especially if recording to another device.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Penno2345 ,

Welcome to the community,

The only way I can think of you saving it, is to record it whilst playing the voicemail and saving it on your phone or any other device, with the loudspeaker on, especially if recording to another device.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The suggestion to play the voicemail through your phone's speaker and record it onto another device is the best solution here.

EE voicemail saves messages for 7days and that can't be changed.