Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering Samsung Smart Watch to EE

DBSDEAN
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I currently have a Samsung mobile & plan through another mobile provider, and pay an extra £3 a month to connect my Samsung Smart Watch. 

My contract has now ended, and I'm wanting to move back over to EE

I've looked into purchasing a SIM only plan as I don't need a new phone, but can't find any add-ons to connect my Samsung Smart Watch also

I've had a quick google and saw a post on here saying that basically, you can only connect smart watches if you have purchased the watch through EE - is that correct?? Surely if it's a smart watch that you already own they can't expect you to buy a brand new one just to be able to connect it?

Thanks in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DBSDEAN,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Once you've setup your EE mobile plan, you'll be able to setup an EE data plan for your watch via the Samsung Wearable App.

Hope this helps.

James

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DBSDEAN,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Once you've setup your EE mobile plan, you'll be able to setup an EE data plan for your watch via the Samsung Wearable App.

Hope this helps.

James

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@DBSDEAN  You don’t have to get the watch from EE at all.   Once you have the sim only phone contract and it’s setup, you then open the wear app and you’ll be given the option to setup your watch with a 30 day rolling contract and that price is £7 per month and you’ll get 10Gb of data for the watch each month 

Great, thank you

DBSDEAN
Investigator
Investigator

Perfect, thank you very much Chris, albeit that is a tad dear,