cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Protector for Oppo Reno Pro 4 5g?

steven1
Investigator
Investigator

My Oppo Reno Pro 4 5g came with a screen protector pre installed but is now starting to peel and looks dirty and I am looking for a replacement. I can't seem to see a decent tempered glass screen protector for this phone anywhere have checked amazon, ebay etc. All the ones i see don't seem to have the cutout for the camera in the top left of the screen or have bad reviews. Can anyone recommend something good please? Would even settle for a case with something built in.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
steven1
Investigator
Investigator

In case anyone else is looking for a screen protector this is what I bought Fonetek® Pack of 2, Compatible with OPPO Reno 4 Pro 5G Clear Hydrogel TPU Screen Protector Shield Gu... fits Oppo Reno Pro 4 5g quite well couldn't find anything with tempered glass but this does the job.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @steven1

Is there anything suitable on the Oppo Accessories website?

Chris

steven1
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks for the reply Chris, there's a nice case on the Oppo Accessories website which I might purchase but I still need a screen protector which they don't seem to have.

Christopher_G

Hopefully another user will come along with some advice, @steven1.

You could try posting on the Oppo Community too.

Chris

steven1
Investigator
Investigator

Just bumping this again hoping someone can help me please I tried posting on the Oppo Community but got no help there either

steven1
Investigator
Investigator

In case anyone else is looking for a screen protector this is what I bought Fonetek® Pack of 2, Compatible with OPPO Reno 4 Pro 5G Clear Hydrogel TPU Screen Protector Shield Gu... fits Oppo Reno Pro 4 5g quite well couldn't find anything with tempered glass but this does the job.

Leanne_T

Thanks for sharing @steven1

All the best 🙂

Leanne.