cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 no network signal

simondiesel
Explorer

I have a S22 and also a s20, i have full bars on the s20 at home and at work, but no bars on the s22, when im out on road i get signal every now and again, i dont receive calls, has any one a fix for this?

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @simondiesel 

Was your S22 from EE? 

Does your S22 still receive and make calls? 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Yes it's from EE, it does receive calls in certain places but very rarely, I've checked network coverage in my area and it says its goodSent from my Galaxy
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @simondiesel 

If it receives and makes called it's working fine. The Radio and antennas are different in both devices but it sounds like they are both working as they should.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

No it's not, there is full signal in one, no signal I'm the other, so no it's not working fineSent from my Galaxy
bristolian
Legend
Legend

I suggest a two-way SIM swap. Put the non-working SIM in the working phone, and vice-versa. That will ID if the problem follows the SIM or remains with the phone.

@simondiesel 

The signal indicator is just a graphic and as I've said the radio and the antenna is different. If you're are receiving calls and can make them then it works fine. 

Thanks