cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Doro 8100

Juliet55
Explorer

Good evening @community 

I recently had to do an upgrade but online the only choice i had, within the budget i needed was for a Doro 8100. on the whole the mobile is ok but it won't play a set alarm for 4am, 4.05am or 4.10am. but if i test the alarm by setting it for a later time past 5am it will go off??? does not really help me as my alarm for work is 4am. I have checked all settings and permission managers but cannot find out why. All other alarms set during my day to day life sound with no issues???

Also i have a mobile game app called Mistplay but I am unable to play it because features have been turned off as apparently it slows down the phone. I have looked in all permission manager areas i can find but nothing that would allow me to continue playing it.

To be honest I am not happy with the phone and was wondering if I could pop into an EE store to get a better deal/phone?

the 14 days to change my mind finshes on Monday 14th Nov

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Juliet55  you only get a 14 day cooling off period if you purchase online or over the phone you don’t get this with store sales. 

Hi, I did purchase online. It was an upgrade through EE website.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Juliet55.

Sorry to hear you're not happy with the phone.

If you call our Customer Care team they'll be able to help you organise a return.

Jon