cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE is rubbish

Kimbo66
Investigator
Investigator

Does anyone else think EE is absolutely rubbish ?

15 REPLIES 15
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Kimbo66 , no it is not rubbish, many do not have a problem, what problems do you have and maybe we can help here, need more information. I have been with them since Orange, which is August 1995!

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Northerner
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @Kimbo66 

On what basis are you making this comment. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I have tried to get my problem resolved and have been promised that it was sorted. But it isn't. After numerous attempts and over an hour talking to their chat help.

On the basis that EE keep saying that they have fixed my issue but never do

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kimbo66 

Could you let us know some further details on the problems you are having and we will certainly see if we can help on the community? 

Leanne. 

Hi Leanne.

EE keep charging me to send photos. Last month was £9, spoke to their rep and he said he would remove the charge, he didn't, I ended up paying it. This month they have charged me again even though the rep said the charges would stop. Wish I'd gone with a different company 

@Kimbo66 wrote:

Hi Leanne.

EE keep charging me to send photos. Last month was £9

If you are sending pictures as MMS (Multimedia Messages) they will be chargeable with all networks.

You can either add an MMS bundle to reduce the cost, or send photos/videos via a messaging app such as WhatsApp or Messenger. They will then be charged as data usage.

I've already spent a lot of time speaking to customer services. They promised to remove the charge and not charge me in future. Neither of these things has happened 

I was convinced to switch from BT as the companies are merging. It was supposed to be a like for like swap. I didnt pay for mms pictures with BT. My old BT contract is now proving to be cheaper than the EE one. I feel I've been conned