cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i sell my galaxy watch

Kdsalt
Investigator
Investigator

Can I sell my samsung galaxy watch thats got 9 months left on my contract? I've had it a year and 3 months but I don't use it and want to sell it.

7 REPLIES 7
Kdsalt
Investigator
Investigator

Hi can I sell my samsung watch thats still in contract had it now a year and 3 months got 9 months left on im still paying it but want sell the watch as dont use it anymore as I'm not a massive fan off it

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, it is yours to do what you like with it after 6 months as long as you keep up the payments on it. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Kdsalt
Investigator
Investigator

Can I ask if I sell my samsung watch and take my data plan off the watch can someone else use a data plan on the watch. Or is it just bluetooth.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kdsalt,

Yes, if you cancel your data plan, another user will be able to setup their own.

James

Does that mean I have to pay the rest of the months? In 1 go to cancel it?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kdsalt,

You would need to pay an early termination fee to cancel the plan if you are still within your minimum term.

Thanks

James

carlwalker
Contributor
Contributor

Is there is still anything to be paid on your to be paid on your watch as long as everything so long as everything still comes on getting paid I don't see why you can't sell it