cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Network on Elizabeth Lines May 2024 Extension

Sebrichter
Contributor
Contributor

Earlier this week TfL announced that mobile coverage was rolled out across all stations on the Elizabeth Line beyond the four central stations (Liverpool Street - Bond Street). 

IMG_5332.jpeg

Having the benefit of having my phone fitted with two SIM cards, my primary being my local EE one and my secondary being my German Sim that can roam on any network, I can see that while 3 and O2 customers indeed do have coverage in all stations, EE does not.

IMG_5348.jpeg

The above screenshot is from Woolwich Station.  

Am I doing something wrong or is it just EE that hasn’t “launched”?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Sebrichter

We expect to start going live at these stations from next week. 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
James_B

Hi @Sebrichter,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Are you able to connect if you switch off/remove your other SIM?

James

Hi @James_B - thanks 🙂 

it’s an e-sim, so I cannot. But why would it behave differently to above ground?

are you suggesting access is available to other ee customers at all Elizabeth line stations?

Leanne_T

Hi there @Sebrichter 

Do you have an EE signal at other stations? 

If so, please give us a call on 150 and the team can look into the coverage for you and let you know further details 🙂

Leanne.

I do. In the original section. Liverpool Street to Bond street. 
I can call 150, but can you confirm whether or not EE customers should have coverage in the section that TfL have just announced (beyond Liverpool to Bond Street)?

I am having the same issue. It works on the original 4 stations on the Elizabeth line but not on the new ones. My girlfriend who is on Vodaphone it works already. 

@jasonnewall wrote:

Vodaphone it works already. 

VodaFone not VodaPHone 😁

This is a neutral-host DAS, and normally all participating MNO's integrate at the same time.

Here’s Canary Wharf

IMG_5374.jpeg

and the choices I get on my roaming sim 

IMG_5375.jpeg

chistery
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

I can see others on EE are reporting the same on X, so you aren't alone.  

I should also mention that calling 150 did not shed any more light on this. Agent didn’t really understand what I was asking