by
Established Contributor

Re: My EE app: Stay in control of your account, 24/7

Hi. I've the same problem. . have uninstalled and reinstalled several times... no joy. message says that it's EE s fault abd they're working on it. very frustrating  as I used the old app to check data usuage on 4 phones and mobile broadband. Please put the old app back .. It was so simple and easy to use. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @broadbandcat and welcome to the Community,

I understand your frustration with this issue.

We are currently working on fixes to be released to the app in the next couples of weeks, which should correct some issues users are facing.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Investigator

I've downloaded My EE app and deleted it many times, each time it does not work on my new iPhone 7+ - it keeps saying 'Something's gone wrong. It's our fault'? I can fully log in to my EE account and see all information in there but My EE app is not working?

How to fix?

Thanks

by
Explorer

Its a joke, the MyEE app has been busted as far as I can tell for about 5 weeks now.  I've had issues escalated to Level 2, who also dont have a clue. Had my account deleted and re-registered.  Nobody seems to be able to fix the problem.

Can someone from EE confirm this is an APP issue and set a timeline for when it will be resolved?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the Community @The_Caretaker

So I can try and help, please may I know if you are experiencing issues with MyEE online or is it just the app.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
Established Contributor

This app does not work. Stop  pretending it does. Just put the old app back up please.  so disappointing.....

by
Established Contributor

I've done the same...loaded. .uninstalled...reloaded..uninstalled  etc etc etc.. its not your phone...its EE ..poor development. .not tested enough before release otherwise we would not be having this problem.  its just not good enough EE... Smiley Sad  

by

Why are you ditching the Windows app? Got the message through the app that it would be unuseable soon but no explanation why.

by
Investigator

I dont know if the usage breakdown has gone missing but as a new customer i could see last week that half a footy match on bt used half of my 5g allowance so i wanted to review usage again tday and cant seem to view more than the balance and additional charges. Is the breakdown available?

by
Grand Master

[ Edited ]

@Pablolfc  A breakdown of what's been used by what is not possible as EE doesn't track what's used what data.  It's just used data as a whole. 

Sorry. 

by
Investigator

Then how come i saw it last week?! It showed 2g used on bt sport in 1hr which was useful to know!!! Am i not legally entitled to know where my money goes?

by
Grand Master

@Pablolfc  That's tracking an app that is provided by EE.    If you want to see what your device is using on a per app basis try looking in your device settings. 

by
Explorer

I cant login into my app, its saying theres some kind of a security issue? I recently upgraded from t mobile to ee and cant login eversince. I did try to re-register but it didnt work.

by
Grand Master

by
Explorer

No its not rooted
by
Investigator

Hi,

I went into the app to top up as I normally would but when I hit the top up button it popped up "unable to top up in app" on pressing ok I was taken to the the website, that's the first disappointment - a very straight forward and necessary thing for payg customer is to top up! I selected £15 and put in all the details, the payment went through fine. No text to say it was done and my pack was started and I waited all day, checking the app and using the text seevice. Turns out my old number has received a top up of £10 and the pack has started for 30 days. Why my old number? Why only £10? 

Can this top up be transferred to where it should be? It is useless to be on my old number.

Thanks in advance.

by
Contributor

Evening EE 

Why can't EE have it's own EE community app than always relay on the actual website millions will download the app just like they downloaded the EE app to look at their data and add ons. 

by
Grand Master

@KurtONice  Have you tried to access the community forum from your device? It's how I use the forum 99% of the time. The community forum is device friendly.  

by
Grand Master

The new MyEE app is not really an app at all. An app is supposed to replace online access to a website via a browser in a tailored fashion, not keep reverting back to browser access for all the meaty functions.

The designers of the MyEE app need to go back to app school.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
Contributor

hello, i can't use the app even though i have download it as my mobile number is being asepcted on the ee wedsite the app takes me to? what can i do so i can keep an eye on my mins,texts and data??

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.