by Samjhu Contributor
Contributor

call for experience sharing - research purpose

Hello,
Is anyone up here to participate in an interview regarding their experience/perception on O2?
I am a research student exploring service users' perception towards mobile service provider's activities and how they manage their customer relationships. Please DM me or comment below and I will get in touch with you. Every single response will mean so much to me.

Thanks,
Sam
3 REPLIES
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: call for experience sharing - research purpose

You'll be better off going to the O2 community you want people's experience on O2.

This is an EE forum.

BrendonH (Android Expert) - Samsung Galaxy S8+ (Pie 9.0 Beta)
If I have helped you please click on the STAR below
by Grand Master
Grand Master

I am! I am provider-independent Smiley Wink.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Samjhu Contributor
Contributor

Indeed it is EE. As I have been researching on big 4 networks, been thinking about them only since almost a year now, the word must have slipped through Smiley Very Happy I realised the error, however it was too late to edit or delete. thanks for pointing it again.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions