by GedM Investigator
Investigator

Would it be better to "Have a break" instead of "Unfriend" in the community?

HelloSmiley Happy I wondered, as a community, is unfriending really how we want to go? A community is inclusive not excluding. Friends in everyday life remain friends and may just have lots of space and time without much contact or communication. If we regularly 'unfriended' in every day life, we'd see the negative consequences of that. Perhaps then, we should apply the same approach here in this community where we share with excluding anyone? As a solution then, I suggest we remove the option to unfriend, but allow for the need to take some time out with an option we could call something like "Taking a break" or "Time Out" or such like. I look forward to your response.

Warm regards

GedM

4 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Would it be better to "Have a break" instead of "Unfriend" in the community?

Hi @GedM,

Thanks again for taking the time to post your suggestions for the improvement of the community.

We love to hear feedback and we'll take in into consideration for future updates. Smiley Happy

James

by

Re: Would it be better to "Have a break" instead of "Unfriend&quo

spot_prize_alert (1).png

@GedM - As an extra thank you for your recent suggestions, I'd like to send you a spot prize.

I’m going to send you a private message with further details.

Keep up the great work – it’s the people here who make this community a great place to be!

James

by GedM Investigator
Investigator

Re: Would it be better to "Have a break" instead of "Unfriend&amp

Dear James_B,

Thank you very much for acknowleding these posts with the surprise of a Spot Prize.

What a great idea! Smiley Happy I enjoy sharing here with the community, for everyone's benefit. I appreciate the amount of skill and talent that all put into their advice and solutions.

I'll check the private message.

With great appreciation

GedM 

by

Re: Would it be better to "Have a break" instead of "Unfriend&amp

No problem @GedM Smiley Happy

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions