by Abidemi2015

Positive Feedback!!!

I received excellent customer service from Joanne in Derry, N.I. on the 29th December 2019. She reassured about my problems and solved them with ease. She was friendly and reassuring. Thanks Joanne. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Positive Feedback!!!

Good Afternoon @Abidemi2015

Welcome to the community. 

It really is great to hear the amazing work my colleagues do. Thank you for coming to the community and making it a great place with wonderful posts like this. 

I look forward to seeing you around the community in the future, 

Katie 🙂

by Jojo65
Visitor

Re: Positive Feedback!!! Caller ID solved

I’ve just changed from BT to EE Broadband and mycaller ID wouldn’t work, I give positive feedback to Curt (Kurt) for solving the issue, nobody else could help but he turned off Caller ID then reinstalled it the next day, all working good, other people were giving me different options that didn’t work but this guy knows his stuff, many thanks. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for leaving that brilliant feedback for Kurt, @Jojo65.

I'm delighted that he was able to help and will do my best to pass this on to him. 🙂

Chris

by Noddy1965 Investigator
Investigator

I think all the advisors online who work 4 ee orange do a multitasking excellent job where you need2be nice with ppl and understand what they want,that takes great skill&good personal knowledge of what they do, thanks.keep it up.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions