Highlighted
by CatrionaF
Visitor

Positive Feedback

I can't seem to find anywhere to provide any positive customer feedback, so I hope this somehow lands with the right person!

I just wanted to report some fantastic customer service I received after having some trouble transferring my number to a new phone contract, which I really feel deserves recognition. Having had the (incredibly complex!) process explained in-store, I attempted to get started on the process myself but ran into a series of difficulties and  was pretty much at my wits' end. I phoned 150 expecting this to be a pretty stressful experience in itself, but was lucky enough to be helped by David from Ireland.

David was engaging, helpful, and empathetic to the problems I was having. Not only this, but he found a far simpler solution to my issue than the one I was advised in-store. He arranged a follow-up call at my convenience to resolve the problem (and actually called when he said he would!) and managed to transfer my number in the space of a couple of minutes. He also kept me updated on the steps being taken via text so I fully understood what was being done to help me. David's help completely turned around what had been confusing and stressful experience with EE.

These calls took place at 17:20, 24.03.17 & 11:17, 27.03.17. I hope this feedback reaches David, as such outstanding service really deserves recognition.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Employee
Solution

Re: Positive Feedback

Hi @CatrionaF and welcome to the Community.

This is great feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know, I will certainly try and get your thanks to David.

Because I loved your post, I’d love to treat you to dinner on us.

I’m going to private message you –  please reply to that message with your address details so that I can pop a restaurant voucher in the post.

(Don’t reply in this public area as we’ll all be at your door wanting to come along)

It’s the people here who make this community a great place to be – and enjoy your meal out!

Many thanks,

Lee

7 REPLIES
by
EE Employee
Solution

Hi @CatrionaF and welcome to the Community.

This is great feedback.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know, I will certainly try and get your thanks to David.

Because I loved your post, I’d love to treat you to dinner on us.

I’m going to private message you –  please reply to that message with your address details so that I can pop a restaurant voucher in the post.

(Don’t reply in this public area as we’ll all be at your door wanting to come along)

It’s the people here who make this community a great place to be – and enjoy your meal out!

Many thanks,

Lee

by SHANNONS94

I would like to leave some positive feedback regarding the lovely lady i spoke with earlier,  I called to make some changes to my payment schedule. I was expecting to to get some grief in doing so but I spoke with a bubbly & polite lady called Katie. Her customer service skills are 10.10 and i would just like her to be recognised for her pleasant phone manner and positive attitude whilst dealing with customers. She must be a pleasure to work with!   Thanks KT! x

by
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for taking the time to leave this fantastic feedback @SHANNONS94

It will be my pleasure to pass it on for you.

I'll send you a private message to get some details.

James

by Paul_Byworth

Re: Positive Feedback - no pop up after talking to agent.

I would also like to leave some positive feedback for Christine who dealt with my upgrade query tonight (13 Nov 2017 - 19:45).  Alas the feedback box failed to pop up and i felt a bit cheated that i could not provide some feedback for the lovely way she delt with my upgrade enquiry and sorted out my new sim only deal.

Thanks for making my night Christine.

Paul

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Positive Feedback - no pop up after talking to agent.

Good morning @Paul_Byworth

Thank you for coming to see us in community Smiley Happy

You've made my morning and I'm sure the upgrades team will love to hear the feedback for Christine.

Have a tremendous day.

Richard

Smiley Happy

by odysseus07
Visitor

Hi EE,

I can't find where to post positive feedback, but just wanted to say thank you to Owen in the Merthyr Tydfil call centre for his terrific service in the phone yesterday - he was an absolute star and a gentleman to boot. Very helpful and friendly. Please pass on my thanks and I hopersonally that he is rewarded for such stellar service.

Cheers

Stuart

by
EE Employee

Hi @odysseus07 and welcome to the community.

I'm glad you had great service today, I don't suppose you grabbed Owen;s surname?

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions