by John86

Positive Feedback for in store staff

Hi, I had a really positive experience in the London Colney Store last weekend and wanted to leave some positive feedback. The person i spoke to was Jonny.

I went into store as i am coming to the end of my contract and wanted to find out my options. He advised me about going SIM only as i am happy with my current phone and waiting until i want to get a new find and also showed me what phones were currently available. There was no hard sell. In the end i have decided to wait for a few months and see what deals come up and if something comes up that i like i will go back.

I hope this feedback can be passed on and counts for something towards something positive for Jonny.

Thanks again.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Positive Feedback for in store staff

Hello @John86,

Welcome to the community,

Always nice to get some positive feedback, I am sure that one of the team here will be able to pass this on.

@leanne_T@Richard_C@James_B@Lee_H, would you one of you be so kind as to pass this on, please?

EE Community Support Team

Re: Positive Feedback for in store staff

Hi @John86

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

Thank you for your lovely feedback, it truly is a pleasure to read. Smiley Happy

I will certainly make sure this feedback gets to the store manager. 

I'm sure Jonny and the team in store will be delighted to help you when you go back in future.

Chris Smiley Very Happy

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions