by JoolsH

Positive Feedback for Store Employee

This is my third visit to the EE website, it's not easy trying to work out how to provide feedback about the service I received as there is no dedicated feedback page, what a faff it was just getting this far!  I only hope my perseverance pays off and my thank you gets back to Corey at the Stretford Arndale store in Manchester.

I went in a couple of weeks ago as I needed a Nano SIM for a new phone and I came away from the store with a great EE deal as well!  Corey asked why I needed a different SIM and when I explained he soon came up with a better option which allowed me to keep my existing allowances and not have to move to a more expensive or unsuitable contract next year.  Corey was was friendly, helpful and courteous and he really knew his stuff about the different EE options. Then he changed all the details on my account in no time and I left the store happy with my new phone, aNano SIM and a new EE plan. 

I wasn't expecting that so he did a great job and he is an excellent employee. Thank you Corey!

EE Community Support Team

Re: Positive Feedback for Store Employee

Hi @JoolsH,

Thanks for taking the time to join the community and for leaving this fantastic feedback. Smiley Happy

It's a pleasure to read and I'll make sure it gets back to Corey.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Positive Feedback for Store Employee

Yes, there should be a dedicated feedback forum.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions