Highlighted
by GedM Investigator
Investigator

Positive Feedback about EE Staff as a Priority on the EE Website

HelloSmiley Happy I am about to write an email on this subject. I interested in any positive suggestions. I see that there is some opportunity to leave positive feedback here in the community. But it doesn't have the priority it could have. I'd like to see an option on the Homepage clearly labelled "Positve Feedback for Staff" to distinguish it from feedback about products. I see there is an option under Help on the Homepage to leave a Complaint. Can we look together at a solution that would make appreciation and gratitude a higher priority, with an option on the Homepage as clear as we have for Complaints?

It's great to be here with all.

With great appreciation. 

GedM

4 REPLIES
by
EE Employee

Re: Positive Feedback about EE Staff as a Priority on the EE Website

Hi @GedM and welcome to the community.

I will certainly pass your comments and feedback over to the relevant team.

Many thanks,

Lee

by GedM Investigator
Investigator

Hi Lee_H , 

Thank you for the warm welcomeSmiley Happy May I ask, who that team would be and will they get back to me personally about my post? I would be good to know who I am expecting to hear from and how that will come about. 

Thank  you for your support.

Warm regards

GedM

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @GedM

Thank you for your positive suggestion. Lee has passed this on to our digital team to consider.Smiley Happy

When we feed things like this back, they do not tend to come back to us directly with exactly what their plans for it is. If they do, we will post a reply to you here in the community.

Whenever we receive feedback through the community for a staff member, store or team, we always do our best to feed it back to the manager of that area so that the person/team get the recognition they deserve.

This is something we do with great pride and joy here on the community team. Smiley Happy

Chris

by GedM Investigator
Investigator

Dear Christopher_G,

HelloSmiley Happy Thank you for your kind response. It's clear that there is a lot of emphasis placed upon making sure positive feedback reaches all members of staff, including management, personally and in good time. 

It seems best right now, to leave this thread 'unsolved' (though very helpful). The reason being, that it really is the direct access to a Positive Feedback option on the website that may be the best solution to the topics raised here. 
As I said earlier, I have also written a more detailed email about this. The importance of showing gratitude and appreciation, in this context for the staff and management, is not just to acknowledge skills and talents, service given, but to establish a way of relating on a daily basis, which promotes respect and dignity. 

This is so important that I would not be tempted to let it be susceptible to probably being taken up or responded to from someone, sometime. Instead I will follow it through to the best possible resolution for the benefit of all. 

I look forward to hearing from the digital team, through yourselves,  in response to this thread. I am very happy that both pride and joy are a priority when it comes to recognition of teams or individual members of staff. This is a great place to start from. 

With much gratitude for your respectful responses.

GedM

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions