Make your house a smart home - with help from EE
by BenDudley96
Explorer

Positive Feedback Form

Hi,

Believe this might be the right place to leave postive feedback after calling 150 and speaking to an employee named Jade, who i can only assume was from the Account and Billing queries team in Newcastle. Been having a ridiculous amount of problems with my account for the past year or so, she sorted everything and put me on a plan i was more than happy with, made the whole thing seem easy where others have made it increasingly more complicated to the point where i have considered leaving EE altogether. Hopefully this feedback gets back to her.

Thanks

4 REPLIES
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Positive Feedback Form

Hi @BenDudley96

Welcome to the community and thank you for leaving this lovely feedback for Jade. Smiley Happy

I'm delighted that she was able to fix the problems with your account and get you on a price plan that you're happier with.

I will do my best to track her down, do you have a Jade's surname/email address?

If you have, please send it over to me on a private message. Just click on my name and then send message.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Chris

by BenDudley96
Explorer

Hi Chris,

No unfortunately i don't have that information. 

Thanks anyway Smiley Happy

by

Evening @BenDudley96

No problem at all.

Thank you for coming to the community and sharing this feedback it's great to hear and read Smiley Happy

I hope you come back to the community in the future.

Have a lovely evening.

by

I know a couple of ladies called Jade in the customer service and billing team, @BenDudley96. I'll do my best to get this back to the correct person.

As a thank you for coming to the community to share your experience with EE, I'd love to send you a small voucher.

Spot prize.jpg

I've sent you a private message, please reply with your information and I'll send it out for you.

Thanks again. Smiley Happy

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions