by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Make the EE Community better - share your ideas

Do you have ideas to make the community a better place?

We'd love to hear from you! Smiley Happy

Please share your thoughts in the comments below, or start a new topic in this section.

You may also be looking for:

7 REPLIES
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Make the EE Community better - share your ideas

Hi @TiffJ

I think it would make the community better if there were fewer different sections in which to post.  Separate sections for problems with texting, calling, data, roaming etc seem over-complex and it's more difficult to reply to posts when they are so spread out.

Perhaps we just need:

EE broadband, landline and TV - Help and Support

EE mobile network - Help and Support

EE phones and devices - Help and Support

EE contact details:
Call 150 from your EE mobile
Freephone 0800 079 8586
From abroad, dial +44 7953 966 250
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@TiffJ Can we have the latest discussions show the last person who posted rather than the author this might make navigation a bit easier and I agree with @Ed3925 that it's far to spread out and all over the place can we reduce the size or remove the massive bt sport ad and the massive beta box 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by Jasonstatham
Explorer

Personaly would not prefer links to latitude etc...... looking good though lol

by ChrisJ60 Contributor
Contributor

How about a simple way to (a) go to your private messages and (b) see a list of all posts that you started or replied to? Most forums have this kind of functionality but it seems curiously lacking in the EE community forum (unless I am missing something).

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ChrisJ60: (b) is in your Profile, just like other sites.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by ChrisJ60 Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, yes indeed it is. Of course there is no obvious way to access your Profile unless you happen to know that clicking on the 'Hi' graphic on the main page takes you there. It would be nice if this was a bit (i.e. a lot) more obvious. Also, there is a Log in link at the top of the page that you might imagine is to log into the community but no; that is to log in to your EE account (if you have one).

Minor issues to be sure but fixing them would make the initial experience somewhat better.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @ChrisJ60.

Thanks very much for taking the time to share these ideas.

These will certainly be passed on for you Smiley Happy

Have a lovely night!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions