Highlighted
by

unlocking iphone

Hello i live in france and i bought an iphone 7 on ebay and it is blocked on t mobile 

and i would like to know if it is possible to unlock it 

2 REPLIES
by
Maestro

Re: unlocking iphone

Hi, 

Have you tried reading the threads in the forum you have posted in as they would explain what you need to do. 

Try this EE guide to unlocking

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekdays and until 8pm on weekends. Calls outside that time (till 10pm weekdays and 8pm on weekends) cost 50p per call. These costs also apply to calls to 07953 966 250.
by
Grand Master

Re: unlocking iphone

To unlock a 2nd-hand phone you need to call Customer Services on 0800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4) to put you in touch with the Unlocking Team to request an Unlock Code. You will be asked for your email addy. They will take payment (of £8.99) from any valid UK bank card.

Once the process has been started you will receive an email from the Unlocking Team to process the unlock. It can take up to 10 days to complete the unlock.

But even so beware that EE could still refuse to unlock it. Many phones sold 2nd-hand have been reported lost or stolen, have been sold by the original owner when under 6 months old without EE's permission or have money owing on them.

If that is the case your only remedy is against whoever you got the phone from.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 020 7362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.