by youyou052
Explorer

unlock simlock iphone 7 plus

hello I have an iphone 7 plus jet black 128gb locked to ee here is the IMEI : 

**************** [MOD EDIT: Please do not post personal details on the forum] and I would like to you unlock factory the iphone but I'm not a client so he want to I call this numbe 0800 956 6000 opt 2, opt 2

but I'm french and it's not  free because I'm in France and I don't speak in english so could you unlock the iphone (I can give you any information do you want to unlock my iphone)

thanks for your help

best regard

4 REPLIES 4
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: unlock simlock iphone 7 plus

Welcome to the community @youyou052.

The community is unable to get this unlocked for you we have no account access.

Please see our unlocking your mobile or device the EE quick guide.

This gives you all the information you need.

Thanks very much 🙂

by youyou052
Explorer

thanks for the answer but I don't speak english so are there a number with a translate

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@youyou052  Unless the customer service representative happens to speak French then the answer is no. 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Call that UK 0800 number over Skype for free. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.