by mustafakaynak Investigator
Investigator

simlock off plase

@XRaySpeX @Lee_H hello i am resident in turkey now i am not looking for abroad. i wanted to see it over the sky but i could not do it.

Hello
T-Mobile customer representatives,
I have iPhone (İPHONE 5 BLACK) user.
used for t-mobile phone is locked.
I would like to use an unlocked of Turkey.
If you unlock the device, I would appreciate your sim ...
IMEI: 013418007083370
thanks
KAYNAK MUSTAFA

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: simlock off plase

@mustafakaynak: I'll repeat for the last time. You may not like this answer but it is the only answer you can be given. EE is not going to change its procedures just for you.

To unlock a 2nd-hand phone you need to call Customer Services on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4) to put you in touch with the Unlocking Team to request an Unlock Code. You will be asked for your email addy. They will take payment (of £8.99) from any valid UK bank card.

Once the process has been started you will receive an email from the Unlocking Team to process the unlock. It can take up to 10 days to complete the unlock.

But even so beware that EE could still refuse to unlock it. Many phones sold 2nd-hand have been reported lost or stolen, have been sold by the original owner when under 6 months old without EE's permission or have money owing on them.

If that is the case your only remedy is against whoever you got the phone from.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
9 REPLIES 9
Investigator

simlock off

@XRaySpeX @Lee_H hello i am resident in turkey now i am not looking for abroad. i wanted to see it over the sky but i could not do it. Hello customer representatives, I have iPhone (İPHONE 5 BLACK) user. used for t-mobile phone is locked. I would like to use an unlocked of Turkey. If you unlock the device, I would appreciate your sim ... IMEI: 013418007083370 thanks KAYNAK MUSTAFA

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you buy this device yourself new direct from EE or is it 2nd-hand? The process & costs are different.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome back @mustafakaynak

Please do see the unlocking guide as we are unable to assist here on the community.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

did not buy the device came to me as a gift

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@mustafakaynak: We've discussed this all before in https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Unlocking-your-device/simlock/m-p/635586 .

What's changed that you need to ask the same Q again & go round the same rigmarole?

Investigator

@XRaySpeX yes we were discussing but you could not help and
process not resolved

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@mustafakaynak, You have been given all the information and it is up to you whether you want to ring EE customer service or not, there is no other way to get the phone unlocked, you will also need a UK bank card, as @XRaySpeX has already written in the thread you started on Saturday.

There is no email, but you can try writing and sending a letter to head office, but that will not get your phone unlocked, as you still need a UK bank card, what on earth do you expect anyone here to do? There is nothing else, @Lee_H also wrote a link for you, he cannot really do more either.

by
EE Employee

Hi @mustafakaynak

We have provided the information needed to unlock your device.

Here on the community we cannot provide any more information or help.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@mustafakaynak: I'll repeat for the last time. You may not like this answer but it is the only answer you can be given. EE is not going to change its procedures just for you.

To unlock a 2nd-hand phone you need to call Customer Services on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4) to put you in touch with the Unlocking Team to request an Unlock Code. You will be asked for your email addy. They will take payment (of £8.99) from any valid UK bank card.

Once the process has been started you will receive an email from the Unlocking Team to process the unlock. It can take up to 10 days to complete the unlock.

But even so beware that EE could still refuse to unlock it. Many phones sold 2nd-hand have been reported lost or stolen, have been sold by the original owner when under 6 months old without EE's permission or have money owing on them.

If that is the case your only remedy is against whoever you got the phone from.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.