by Wonderful1 Investigator
Investigator

looking for true owner

Pleasehelp me, I am looking for the true owner of this iphone 4s with the imei xxxxxxxxxx which I have in my possesion, I bought it on second hand market and when I paid for an unlock I was told it is blacklisted. Unfortunately I lost contacts with the person who sold it to me. Perhaps by chance the original owner is here please contact me, my email is xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: looking for true owner

Hi, 

Can you not hand the phone into the police. That would be the best course of action. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

That is great information @Northerner

That is probably the route to go down @Wonderful1

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

EE cannot reveal any info about this phone to anyone other than the original owner.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Actually I want the contacts of the original owner so that I can discuss
the way forward. I bought this phone from someone I lost contacts with here
in Malawi. So I want to communicate with him so that we can come to an
agreement. so if you have his/her contacts I would be very grateful if you
would share please.

Thank you.
Investigator

I am here in Malawi so I don't think handing this phone to the police here
in Malawi would help, that is why I am looking for the original owner so we
can come to an agreement and see the way forward.

Thank you.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wonderful1

Thanks for getting back to us.

We would not disclose the customer in question's details. If you would like to return the device to the current owner, please check out our found a device help and support page.

Thanks

Chris 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

As I already told you, EE cannot reveal any info about this phone to anyone other than the original owner. That includes who the original owner is!

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.