by abel92 Investigator
Investigator

iPhone 6S Blacklisted - EE UK - HELP PLEASE!

Hello! I buy a iPhone 6S from a guy and he don't tell me the phone is in blacklisted, if i put the sim card from EE uk is working but if i put another sim card is not working. The phone was new in box brand new, and i have the ticket where store buy the phone. I am a man in a wheelchair and he lie to me stolen my money, and now i can't found the guy. link with ticket and imei: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VvrjXyIiG5lTQqu75rANVBoY3PJVgS00

Please if some one can help me! Now i am in Romania and i don't know what to do.

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: iPhone 6S Blacklisted - EE UK - HELP PLEASE!

@abel92  Only the original owner can get the blacklist removed from this device as the device has been reported lost/stolen.

E42AFF6E-1C14-443C-BDBA-13CF5AD5634C.png

by abel92 Investigator
Investigator

I have the iphone more than 6 months, and i go to service and he tell me is in blacklisted. What i do now?Man Sad

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@abel92  There is nothing you can do, EE are not responsible if you purchase a device that’s blacklisted your issue is will the seller of the device.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @abel92,

Welcome to the EE Community.

I'm sorry, as @Chris_B said, only the original owner can have the blacklist removed due to the phone being reported lost/stolen.

Thanks

James

by abel92 Investigator
Investigator

What a man... omg he stolen my money 400 uk pounds i pay for this iphone. Smiley Sad i can't found that man.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @abel92,

I would recommend reporting this with your local police if you are unable to contact the seller.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If it is blacklisted, how can an EE SIM be working?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by abel92 Investigator
Investigator

I don't know8CE77804-DB09-457A-BD2B-1A2B17278ED8.pngLook is working with EE Sim

by mazdam626

hi, looks like your iphone is not blacklisted, probably you need just unlock your phone to work with any simcard. See below link and put your imei nr, that shows you blacklist status which is clean!!!

https://imei24.com/blacklist_check/355398089624190/

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.