by syedakif
Visitor

iPhone 4 carrier unlock

Hi!
I have iPhone 4 with following details. I want to know is possible to factory unlock this phone and how much its cost.

IMEI : 
VERSION: 7.1.2(11D257)

thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: iPhone 4 carrier unlock

@syedakif  Click the green wording below.   And remove the information about the device ASAP.  

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It should be possible. Did you buy this device yourself new direct from EE or is it 2nd-hand? The process & costs are different.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @syedakif

Welcome to the community.

Just to let you know, if your iPhone was purchased directly from EE on or after 1 September 2015 will be unlocked automatically once the device reaches 18 months old.

This means you may not need to request your device to be unlocked if you purchased the Apple device on or after 1 September 2015.

You can now check the lock status of your EE device here or by texting UNLOCK to 150.

If this is not already unlocked, follow the below links for information on unlocking any EE device depending on how this was purchased;

Let us know if you have any other questions

Leanne 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions