by peaglefield
Explorer

could not complete pac code

got a new phone today, joined EE from Giff Gaff sent pac code online , had message back saying could not complete call 150 , cant call 150 says i have no credit even though i topped up with a £ 10 package in store

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: could not complete pac code

@peaglefield: Your £10 credit has gone to buy a PAYG Pack of allowances that all PAYG SIMs are primed with. Unfortunately those allowances don't cover calls to CS. You need to top up to do that or try the Freephone no. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@peaglefield: Your £10 credit has gone to buy a PAYG Pack of allowances that all PAYG SIMs are primed with. Unfortunately those allowances don't cover calls to CS. You need to top up to do that or try the Freephone no. in my sig.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @peaglefield sorry to hear you are having trouble trying to contact customer service. Although you have a pack this does not include the 25p charge to customer service and you do need that in physical credit on the account. You can still contact customer service from another phone on 07953 966 250 (lines open at 8am). 🙂
by peaglefield
Explorer

Sound advice , thankyou

by
EE Community Support Team

Hope you get everything sorted @peaglefield and it would be great to have you posting in community on a regular basis.

Cheers

Richard

🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions