by dermoth Investigator
Investigator

calling EE helpdesk from abroad

Hi there, I bought a reconditioned Iphone via Ukmobilewholesalers.co.uk that is locked to the Ee network. I live in Ireland and wish to contact your hepdesk by email or phone with my Iphone details to get the phone unlocked. Can you let me know the phone number to ring ? The 0800-956-6000 number only works if I live in the UK - have you a number I can dial from abroad ? Many thanks, Dermot

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: calling EE helpdesk from abroad

Hi @dermoth,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You can find our contact numbers on the get in touch page.

Find out more about unlocking a second hand EE device >

Hope this helps.

James

by dermoth Investigator
Investigator

Hi James,

The contact (freephone) numbers on the get in touch page only realte to calls within UK.

Do you have a customer contact number that I can ring from abroad ie +44......  ?

Thanks, Dermot

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@dermoth  Call this number +44 (0) 7953 966 250

by dermoth Investigator
Investigator

I tried that Chris, but the menu options want t to know the mobile number of the phone which I don't have - as I bought it online second hand thru ukmobilewholesalers . Is there an email address that I can write to to supply the IMEI and other details of my iphone5 etc to proceed to get it unlocked ? Or an alternative helpline number I can call that does not need to know the mobile number of the phone ?  Thanks, Dermot

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@dermoth Unfortunately there is no email address.  Just select a option that doesn’t need a number to be put in.  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.