by Curtis140596
Explorer

Why hasnt my phone been unlocked? Ive been waiting over 2 weeks

They put aall the information in at the store and ive been waiting 2 weeks for 2 phones to be unlocked as my contract has finished and i cant call. Then our home broadband with EE has gone down for some reason so i rang on someone elses phone and they said the phone is unlocked but it isnt........ why?

7 REPLIES 7
by Curtis140596
Explorer

Why hasnt my phone been unlocked? Ive been waiting over 2 weeks

1. They put aall the information in at the store and ive been waiting 2 weeks for 2 phones to be unlocked as my contract has finished and i cant call. Then our home broadband with EE has gone down for some reason so i rang on someone elses phone and they said the phone is unlocked but it isnt........ why?
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Why hasnt my phone been unlocked? Ive been waiting over 2 weeks

Hi @Curtis140596

Thanks for posting in community 🙂

Here is some information from our Unlocking your EE mobile phone or device support article.

It can take up to ten days to receive your unlock code ­– however sometimes it may take longer if we have to contact the manufacturer.

If you haven’t received your code within ten days and haven’t received a text saying we’re waiting for the codes from the manufacturer, please get in touch.

If you can please give us a call, the team can look into this for you.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by Curtis140596
Explorer

I cant get in contact as ive cancelled my contract so now i have no phone to call. And my EE broadband stopped working and they have said its going to be over 3 days to get someone to fix it..... so now i have no way of contacting anyone. No phone  no internet 

by

I'm sorry to hear that you have no means to speak to anyone @Curtis140596

If you can use an alternative mobile or landline number to call us then one of the team can help.

Alternatively, if you are passing, please visit an ee store where one of our staff will help.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

by Curtis140596
Explorer

Its unlocked now after 7 hours on the phone with them 

by

Thanks for letting us know @Curtis140596

Thank you also for your patience.

Have a lovely evening.

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.