by egnos1
Visitor

What is the status of my unlock request made via the EE form circa 11 July 2017

Re-unlock my unlock request (via the EE form)

I received receipt acknowledgement for my unlock request on July 11, 2017 could you please update me on the unlock status.

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: What is the status of my unlock request made via the EE form circa 11 July 2

@egnos1  It takes up to 10 days to process a unlock request.  And as this is a public forum not customer services no here can give you anymore information than what I’ve put above. 

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: What is the status of my unlock request made via the EE form circa 11 July 2

@egnos1  It takes up to 10 days to process a unlock request.  And as this is a public forum not customer services no here can give you anymore information than what I’ve put above. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @egnos1

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

It can take up to ten days to receive your unlock code ­– however sometimes it may take longer if we have to contact the manufacturer.

If you haven’t received your code within ten days and haven’t received a text saying we’re waiting for the codes from the manufacturer, please get in touch with customer services.

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.