by Madamsketch
Explorer

We have moved to the US. What do we do now?

We have moved to the US and can no longer use the service. Do you service the US?

5 REPLIES 5
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: We have moved to the US. What do we do now?

@Madamsketch   You can only use it for a short period as you need a stable like with the U.K..  your best option is to pay off your contract.  No network will give your service for long periods abroad unless you’ll willing to pay the international calling charges and then EE might cut your service if your running up a high bill.  And you would be as your roaming on a different network.  

by Madamsketch
Explorer

How can I speak to someone regarding this? No live help? There has to be
another way...
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Madamsketch   You can purchase add ons to keep the costs down but only for 60 days after this you’ll be paying full international calling charges.  EE only operates in the UK outside of the UK you are roaming so are hit be roaming fees.  Live chat is available in opening hours from 8am onwards U.K. time.  you’ll not get any sort of special treatment to get around this or everyone will want special treatment.    Your options are keep paying each month until the minimum term date then 30 days before that end date give notice to end the contract or call customer services and request to terminate your contract and pay it off minus 20%. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Madamsketch 

Welcome to the community. I hope everything has went well with your big move. 🙂

Have you been able to get a connection at all since you arrived? It may be that you need to activate roaming.

Are you on a Max plan? You can check your roaming status and your plan information on your My EE account.

Chris​​​​​​​

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

There is live chat. It's just not open 24/7.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.