by Abbey1 Investigator
Investigator

Used my PAC on my new phone however no change and no confirmation

I used my PAC on my new phone and was told that I would receive a confirmation email but I haven't received that and there has been no change. Is this normal do I need to do it again

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Used my PAC on my new phone however no change and no confirmation

Hello @Abbey1 PAC code requests can take one working day to start if requested before 5:30pm (excluding weekends & bank holidays). If the port has not started by then please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can check the status for you.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
1 REPLY 1
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Used my PAC on my new phone however no change and no confirmation

Hello @Abbey1 PAC code requests can take one working day to start if requested before 5:30pm (excluding weekends & bank holidays). If the port has not started by then please call customer service on 150 from an EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can check the status for you.

If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also login to MYEE online and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.