by Patf
Explorer

Unlocking my second hand phone. EE have taken my money but phone is still locked

The process was started on the 18th of January. My money was taken and an email told me it could take 10 days. Nothing has happened. Please help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Unlocking my second hand phone. EE have taken my money but phone is still lo

Hello @Patf as EE are now out of timescales please contact customer service who can assist further with an update. You can contact them on 0800 956 6000 options 2, 4.

4 REPLIES 4
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Unlocking my second hand phone. EE have taken my money but phone is still lo

Hello @Patf as EE are now out of timescales please contact customer service who can assist further with an update. You can contact them on 0800 956 6000 options 2, 4.

by
EE Employee

Hi @Patf and welcome to the community.

Please speak to customer services as advised above by @tm90 as the unlocking team will be able to look further into this for you.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Patf
Explorer

Thanks very much @tm90

That worked a treat. EE were very helpful and went through it with me there and then. Phone was unlocked within 30 minutes.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You are welcome. It is good to hear your device has now been unlocked successfully.

The community is here anytime if there is anything else you would like to discuss.

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.