by Edfricker Investigator
Investigator

Unlock form not working

Hi,

I'm trying to unlock my Samsung Galaxy S7 as I'm moving to Australia soon. I've been though the online form and keep getting an error message saying something went wrong and to fill it in again. 

My ideal solution as I'm almost 23 months through my contract would be to pay off the remainder of my deal and then have the phone unlocked, but as I'm abroad currently I'm struggling to get in touch with EE online to deal with it. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ed

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Unlock form not working

@Edfricker  Just to check was this device a replacement via insurance at any time ?    

Investigator

Hi Chris, No the phone is still the original I got as part of the pay monthly deal.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Edfricker  Try the unlock long form again and if you make an error close is down and start again.  I had a issue when I first used this and no matter what I did it didn’t work until I deleted my browser history and tried again. 

by
EE Employee

Hi @Edfricker and welcome to the community.

Please try clearing the cache and cookies or even a different browser.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

Investigator

Hi,

I've tried both suggestions (clearing cache and browsing history, and a different browser) with no luck. I might be able to get access through a laptop in a few days so I can try on a different device which may help.

In the meantime is there a good way of contacting an EE account manager directly while I'm abroad (without racking up massive call fees) 

Thanks for the help

by
EE Employee

Hi @Edfricker

Have you tried calling +44800 956 6000 via an app such as Skype?

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.