by Valekdj
Explorer

Unlock Samsung s8

Hello i bought here in italy a Samsung s8 but  it's locked  in italy, Samsung uk told me that's it ls  blocked from ee carrier.

I can pay  to unlock it but i Can't Call and there isn't an email. How i Can do ?

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Unlock Samsung s8

Hi @Valekdj

There is no email. 

Please see EE guide here: https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/getting-started-and-upgrading/unlock-your-phone/unlock-a-ee-device-to...

You will need to pay to have this device unlocked. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Valekdj
Explorer

I must Call to unlock but i Can't Call because i'm  in italy there is no way to unlock it without Call? But via email or other? I can read and write english  but i Can't speak it 

by winggy55
Explorer

hello you can unlock any phones locked to EE by calling 

0800 956 6000 as long as the phone passes the checks and is not under 6 months old you can do it for £8.99 however if the phone formed part of your contract that is outside the 2 years it will be free. hope this helps 
by winggy55
Explorer

00447953966250 is the number from abroad 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

There is no email. The only way is by phoning EE.

To unlock a 2nd-hand phone you need to call Customer Services on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4) to put you in touch with the Unlocking Team to request an Unlock Code. You will be asked for your email addy. They will take payment (of £8.99) from any valid UK bank card.

Once the process has been started you will receive an email from the Unlocking Team to process the unlock. It can take up to 10 days to complete the unlock.

But even so beware that EE could still refuse to unlock it. Many phones sold 2nd-hand have been reported lost or stolen, have been sold by the original owner when under 6 months old without EE's permission or have money owing on them.

If that is the case your only remedy is against whoever you got the phone from.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Valekdj

Thanks for coming to the community.

As you have purchased a second hand device you would need to call us.

It will cost £8.99 to unlock the device and you’ll need to speak to Customer care to request this.

You will need:

• IMEI number of the phone or device (you can enter *#06# on the device to get this)

• Contact number

• Contact email address

• UK credit or debit card to make the payment

Full information can be found on How to unlock a second hand phone or device support article.

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.