by StaceyLynn
Explorer

Unlock Phone Delay

I called customer service and requested unlocking my phone, it's been more than 10 days now since the request.  I terminated the service because I moved out of the UK and now I can't even speak to customer service because the mobile number no longer exists.   Can someone please update me if my request was processed and when I can expect unlocking instructions.  

7 REPLIES 7
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Unlock Phone Delay

@StaceyLynn  You'll get the unlock instructions via the contact number you gave when you fill out the unlock request.  Failing that you'll need to call customer services.  

by StaceyLynn
Explorer

I was told the unlock info would be emailed to me.  I do not have a mobile contact number.  And, I cannot call customer service because my EE mobile number no longer exists, I have tried.  Nor can I fill in an unline form.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @StaceyLynn,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Have you checked your spam/junk email folder to see if the email has ended up there in error?

Thanks

James

by Archiesd

I've got the exact same problem my phone is not working as it has been changed over to 3 mobile and I've put in my 3 sim and it says it is still locked 

by

Hi @Archiesd,

Welcome to the EE Community.

When did you request your unlock?

Thanks

James

by StaceyLynn
Explorer

Yes, of course I did. I would like someone in EE to check that my unblock request was put through correctly.  When I called csr service to have it done the rep said he was having problems and put it through twice, the second time he said he was sure it went through.  I am doubtful ... but there is no way for me to communicate with EE to check.  The mobile number was XXXXXXXXXXX.

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information such as your mobile number in this public forum. Thanks]

by

Hi @StaceyLynn,

I've sent you a private message to take some details.

As soon as I receive your response I'll chase this up with our unlocking team for you.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.