by samybee72 Investigator
Investigator

Trying to contact emt-proof@ee.com. Email bounced back.....help please!!

Hi, sorry a bit long winded but basically a couple of weeks ago my phone started saying I wasn't registered to any network. After advice from ee it was sent off for repair through the warrant. 

It came back yesterday still with the same problem. 

After speaking to someone at the store I purchased it from he discovered on the notes that it was actually due to the fact that t mobile had put a block on it as stolen. This isn't the case as I have said handset. Carphone warehouse confirmed this. 

Next step was to call t mobile. They told me to email proof of purchase to "emt-proof@ee.com " which I dI'd 1st thing this morning. This evening I receive an email saying that my email was unable to be sent. Please help. 

9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Trying to contact emt-proof@ee.com. Email bounced back.....help please!!

That's not EE's domain. You musta misheard it. Try emt-proof@ee.co.uk .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

My mistake, my email was actually sent to emt-proof@ee.co.uk. I just put the incorrect one on here 😕

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @samybee72

Welcome to the community. 🙂

I've had a look through our internal directory and cannot find an email to match the one you posted above.

I recommend calling our customer support team again.

They will be able to look into that further and clarify the email address for you.

Please let me know how you get on, I'd love to know what happened.

Chris

Investigator

Hi Christopher

I spoke to a guy in Geek squad this am. I had also sent the email at the same time as the otger one to emt.escalations@ee.co.uk

Which the geek guy confirmed as the correct one, and he also sent a copy from his email, but as yet heard nothing back.

I will be calling customer services this afternoon after work.

Its just frustrating as this is through nothing I've done and suddenly blocked after 6 months of using the phone.

by

Thanks for getting back to me, @samybee72.

It sounds like the original email address was a bit of a mish-mash of 2 of our internal departments.

The emt.escalations email address is one of our active mailboxes and usually relates to device unlocking.

Due to limited information and no access to your account, it's difficult for me to say that this is definitely the correct one.

Let me know what happens after you have spoken to customer services.

Thanks

Chris

Investigator

Hi, so after yet another conversation with customer services the guy was lovely & gave me a months credit for the hassle & also yet another email address....

emt.proof@ee.co.uk.

Unfortunately this also bounced straight back (at this point I could cry!!)

So another phone call & a 4th email address given to me. Thus far nothing has bounced back so hopefully they will get round to answering & sort my problem.

Just so frustrating that it's taken 2 weeks & I'm having to sort this out myself.

The current email address is...

equipment.support@ee.co.uk

I'll let you know if this works!!

by

Thank you for you patience @samybee72

I hope the next time we see a post, it will say that you have sorted this all out.

Please let us know what happens.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

Investigator

Soooooooo, after yet another call to EE as I hadn't had a response to my last email on Saturday, I was finally put through to a case worker who pretty much sorted it immediately.

Thank you Jackie over in Ireland!

Just so frustrating that I've had to really chase this for 2 weeks even though the fault wasn't mine.

Oh well, it's sorted now & I'm writing this on my now un-blacklisted phone!! Hooray!

by

Hi @samybee72

It's lovely to hear from you again 🙂

Really happy to hear Jackie has sorted this all out for you.

Thank you for sharing the good news.

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.